Tuesday, March 17, 2009
SOLD
After a few short days on the market, but months of preparation and worry, we have sold our house. I have been in love with this house since the day we looked at it two years ago and am really sad to let it go. The family who bought it are nice people and have agreed to let us rent it back from them after we close next month. That is a huge blessing and means we can stay here until Sydney finishes kindergarten. This experience has once again shown me that Heavenly Father has a plan for our family and knows I can only handle so much. If we can't take the house with us to Japan, at least we can take the memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love your house too! But I am sooooo happy that you were able to sell it so quick. What a grand answer to prayers!
ReplyDeleteI'm bummed that I'll never get to see that house. I'm SO HAPPY that you were able to sell it so quickly. Keep me posted with where you are going to be, so Glitter and I can come crash the party. Love you!
ReplyDelete