Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ain't no party like a Great Falls party

So there is a song that goes like this, "Make new friends but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold." I'd like to second that. My three girlfriends came to visit last weekend and when I add it up, we've been friends for over 20 years. There is something special about having that kind of history. As Jamie put it, when we get together, we suddenly act like we are 13 again. So we danced to the New Kids on the Block, ate ourselves sick, and laughed. And just because we aren't 13 anymore, we threw in a trip to the Sip and Dip mermaid bar. I feel really lucky to still have their friendship and this weekend reminded me why friendships like these are worth the effort. Thanks for coming girls.





Laura














Jamie


Summer




























2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a blast. Good friends are always worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how happy I am to see the NKOTB night photo posted! It was so great to see you and the kiddos. I hope you are all doing well! Love you!

    ReplyDelete