
This weekend we went to the cabin to open it up for the summer. My in-laws met us there, along with my dear friend and her daughter. We had a great time showing her around camp and visiting Yellowstone. Every time we go to Island Park, I remember why we return year after year. There is something really special about that area. I think my mom would call it "God's country."
*Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone

*Yellowstone Lake
*the varied beauty of Yellowstone

*Bison and babies

*Glitter and her mama at Big Springs
3 things I like about Glittersmama:1: SO easy to be with. takes hanging out to a new level of chill.
2: likes TV as much as I do...and quotes it as often.
3: understands what it's like to miss your husband.
Your pictures are beautiful and so are you! Have so much fun at the cabin - there is a small possibility that we'll be headed up to Yellowstone next week so I'll be in touch if you have access to your phone. Rachelle
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to see you guys in August! It will be so much fun. Hope everything is going okay. Let us know if you need anything!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous, jealous, jealous! You're free of the kindergarten schedule (Katie still has 3 days of school left), you're on vacation in Yellowstone, and you've got Glittersmama and Glitter there with you. Sounds as close to heaven as you're likely to get with your husband so far away. We think about you often! Party hard!
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting us come enjoy your little slice of heaven with you. I loved being able to see you again. You rock.
ReplyDelete